Enjoy our Ajax
Tips & Tricks
- Sort – Separate the darks from whites. Use cold water for colors, hot water for whites.
- Close – zippers, snaps, buttons, velcro and other fasteners.
- Unroll – socks, pants, sleeves, and other bunched up garments.
- Pockets – To make sure pockets are empty and get them extra clean, turn them inside and out.
- Unstain – Pretreat stains by dabbing some liquid laundry detergent or stain remover and let it soak for 5 minutes.
6. Load – Distribute clothing evenly, putting heavier/large garments toward the bottom and delicates on top.
7. Detergent – Add your favorite laundry detergent according to the instructions.
8. Softener – Add fabric softener for an extra feeling of fresh and soft.
9. Cycle – Choose your wash cycle that’s most appropriate for the type of laundry you are doing.
10. Start – Start your machine and remember to remove wet clothing within one hour of when machine stops to prevents clothing from setting.